Stefano has several years of teaching experience. He has taught circus in a diverse range of contexts and to a wide spectrum of ages.
His teaching credits include:
- Slack rope teacher at the contemporary circus school The National Centre of Circus Arts in London.
- Juggling teacher at the university of physical theatre East 15 Acting School, Southend-on-Sea (UK).
- Juggling and Equilibristics teacher for Youth Circus and Adult Program at The National Centre of Circus Arts in London
- Slack rope and juggling teacher at Scuola Romana di Circo in Rome
- Representative member for slack rope and tight wire at F.E.D.E.C. congress, Brussels
Stefano offers workshops for a different range of skill levels and age in: slack rope, object manipulation and juggling.
Alongside studying the technique of circus discipline, he offers the possibilities to combining the circus skills with physical theatre and corporal movement with a creatively challenging but playful approach.